Thursday, September 20, 2012

the happiest of all hours


 
 
Let’s make a difference by doing what we’re good at – drinking. Join me for some hump day drinks and delicious food at Shadyside’s newest restaurant, Steel Cactus on October 3rd from 6-9.

A $10 donation will get you a wrist band for $3 glasses of wine, $5 specialty cocktails, $7 yinzerita and the $3 featured drink of the evening. The wrist band will also qualify you to participate in the silent auction. As always, all proceeds will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).

This will be my last fundraising event and my last chance to reach my goal of $10,000 for LLS (I’m close!). Please invite your friends and help spread the word – the more the merrier!

If you can’t make it but would like to donate, please visit my fundraising page: http://pages.teamintraining.org/wpa/nikesf12/jjaszczak

Thank you for your support!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment