Monday, October 8, 2012

flea market madness

I wish I would have thought to take a picture of all the items that were donated - it was unreal. I am so grateful to have roommates that have been very tolerant of my fundraising antics. First it was the refrigerator jam packed with jello shots, then a living room that was cluttered with misc. items for weeks.... 

Thank you to everyone who donated items for the fundraiser. I had to make two trips to the flea market due to the mass amounts of items that were donated! I owe a major thank you to Julie and Greg for waking up at 5 AM and making the trip with me to sell the items.

After two trips to the flea market, a stop at Plato’s Closet and a stop at Half Price books we raised $305.50!

Pictures:

first trip


second trip


No comments:

Post a Comment